Friday, January 13, 2017

What's Vegan at Olive Garden?

I'll admit it.  I'm not a huge fan of Olive Garden. I think their pasta is overcooked and their flavors tend to be rather bland.  There are, however, a lot of vegan options so that's one positive thing about them.

The salad is vegan without the dressing and croutons.  Just have oil and vinegar instead.

The bread sticks are vegan, as well!  The garlic "butter" is actually a soy product.  Who knew?

The minestrone soup is also vegan.  If you get the soup, salad and bread sticks, you have a meal, in my eyes.

But there is more!

Order any pasta with the marinara sauce and you're fine.  That's the only vegan sauce, by the way. Note: The Garden Primavera uses a non-vegan garlic marinara but you can ask them to use the marinara sauce instead.

There are no desserts that are vegan at Olive Garden but who has room for dessert?

Now I'm hungry for Italian food...

-----
Image By Anthony92931 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment