Monday, December 12, 2016

The Way the Cookie Crumbles...

I'm not a huge fan of store-bought cookies, but I do enjoy an occasional Oreo or Nutter Butter.  Now that I'm vegan... I can still eat both of these cookies!  I was so excited to hear that they are alright for me to eat - especially the Nutter Butters.

Now, Oreo comes in tons of different flavors - so many that I can't even list them.  They seem to come out with a new flavor every week!  Then there are the thin, double-stuffed and mega-stuffed...

[Seriously, Nabisco.  It might be time to reign it in now!]

I do know that both the traditional Oreo and the Golden Oreo are vegan and that's good enough for me.




I only just found out that Nutter Butter cookies are vegan! I was curious about which other cookies were vegan so I looked around the internet and discovered that Nutter Butters are, as well!


What can I say about Nutter Butter cookies? They're what I used to look forward to after I donated blood - until the blood bank went on to something cheaper.  I can't say I blame them as they are a non-profit and have to keep costs down, but I sure do miss them.

I'm glad Nabisco has left these cookies pretty much alone.  Yes, you can buy the smaller version, Nutter Butter bites, in a plastic cup but they're the same cookie, only smaller.  I guess you just shouldn't mess with perfection.

Are you aware of any other store-bought cookies that are vegan?  Let me know in the comments!

-------
Nutter butter cookie picture obtained here

No comments:

Post a Comment