Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Missing Link

I have discovered a new vegan meat substitute that I just cannot get enough of!
I meant to snap a picture prior to opening the package... Sorry! but you get the idea.
Field Roast, the company behind Chao cheese slices I mentioned in a previous post, makes sausage links that are out of this world!

They come in 3 flavors:
  • Italian
  • Mexican Chipotle
  • Smoked Apple Sage
A vegan friend recommended the apple sage but I went to the store looking for the chipotle. I didn't find it but I did find the Italian so I bought that. Now, I'm not a big fan of most Italian sausage - or wasn't when I still ate meat - but, to borrow my friend Mo's expression, it is lush. So good. I had a link by itself and cut up 2 more to mix in a pasta casserole I made the next day. 

I'm going to keep my eyes open and see if I can find the other two flavors to try next.

I highly recommend this product and I'm beginning to think this company can do no wrong.

Have you tried their products?  If so, what do you think?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment